This course contains all training sessions to prepare for the Microsoft Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification.
In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement an operating system deployment strategy using modern deployment methods, as well as how to implement an update strategy. Students will be introduced to key components of modern management and co-management strategies. This course also covers what it takes to incorporate Microsoft Intune into your organization. Students will also learn about methods for deployment and management of apps and browser-based applications. Students will be introduced to the key concepts of security in modern management including authentication, identities, access, and compliance policies. Students will be introduced to technologies such Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, as well as how to leverage them to protect devices and data.
The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. The MDA collaborates with the M365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization.
The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies. It is recommended students complete course MD-100, Windows 10, prior to taking this course.
– Module 1: Planning an Operating System Deployment Strategy
– Module 2: Implementing Windows 10
– Module 3: Managing Updates for Windows 10
– Module 4: Device Enrollment
– Module 5: Configuring Profiles
– Module 6: Application Management
– Module 7: Managing Authentication in Azure AD
– Module 8: Managing Device Access and Compliance
– Module 9: Managing Security
MD-101 Managing Modern Desktop
DutchTrain is een officieel geaccrediteerd Test Center voor Pearson Vue Test, Prometric, Kryterion, Castle Worldwide, Certiport & PSI. U bent bij ons van harte welkom voor examens welke via deze Test Centers beschikbaar zijn. Examens kunnen elke dag, binnen kantooruren, worden afgenomen.
Duur: 5 dagen
Wanneer u op onderstaande link klikt zult u de beschikbare data te zien krijgen.
Bij bestelling kunt u de gewenste trainingsdata invullen in het notitieveld.
– Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
– Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator Associate
– Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
– Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate
– Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
– Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator Associate
– Microsoft 365 Developer Associate