The Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR) course helps you prepare for Cisco DevNet Professional certification and for professional-level network automation engineer roles. You will learn how to implement network applications using Cisco® platforms as a base, from initial software design to diverse system integration, as well as testing and deployment automation. The course gives you hands-on experience solving real world problems using Cisco Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and modern development tools.
This course helps you prepare to take the 350-901 Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR) exam. By passing this exam, you satisfy the core exam requirement toward Cisco Certified DevNet Professional, and you earn the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core certification.
Voor deze training is geen voorkennis vereist. Wel is het verstandig om voorkennis te hebben van de volgende onderwerpen:
– Knowledge of program design and coding with focus on Python
– Familiarity with Ethernet, TCP/IP, and Internet-related networking
– Understand the utilization of APIs
– Understanding of software development and design methodologies
– Hands-on experience with a programming language (specifically Python)
De volgende trainingen zijn een ondersteuning voor de voorkennis voor de training Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR):
– Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms (DEVASC)
This course is designed for anyone who performs or seeks to perform a developer role and has one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining applications that are built on top of Cisco platforms.
This course covers specialized material about designing, developing, and debugging applications using Cisco APIs and platforms, and managing and deploying applications on Cisco infrastructure. To fully benefit from this course, you should have three to five years of experience designing and implementing applications that are built on top of Cisco platforms.
The course is appropriate for:
– Network engineers expanding their skill-base to include software and automation
– Developers expanding expertise in automation and DevOps
– Solution architects moving to the Cisco ecosystem
– Infrastructure developers designing hardened production environments
– The job roles best suited to the material in this course are:
– Senior network automation engineer
– Senior software developer
– Senior system integration programmer
Additional job roles that could find this course useful are:
– Senior infrastructure architect
– Senior network designer
– Senior test development engineer
Students preparing for Cisco Certified DevNet Professional and Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core certification will also find this material useful.
– Designing for Maintainability
– Designing for Serviceability
– Implementing ChatOps Application
– Describing Advanced REST API Integration
– Securing Application Data
– Securing Web and Mobile Applications
– Automating Application-Release
– Deploying Applications
– Understanding Distributed Systems
– Orchestrating Network and Infrastructure
– Modeling Data with YANG
– Using Relational and Non-Relational Databases
– 350-901 Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
The 350-901 DEVCOR exam certifies your knowledge of software development and design including using APIs, Cisco platforms, application deployment and security, and infrastructure and automation.
After you pass 350-901 DEVCOR, you satisfy the core exam requirement toward Cisco Certified DevNet Professional, and you earn Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core certification.
Wanneer u op onderstaande link klikt zult u de beschikbare data te zien krijgen.
Bij inschrijving kunt u de gewenste trainingsdata aangeven in het notitieveld.