The Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms (DEVASC) v1.0 course helps you prepare for Cisco® DevNet Associate certification and for associate-level network automation engineer roles. You will learn how to implement basic network applications using Cisco platforms as a base, and how to implement automation workflows across network, security, collaboration, and computing infrastructure. The course gives you hands-on experience solving real world problems using Cisco Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and modern development tools.
This course helps you prepare to take the 200-901 DevNet Associate (DEVASC) exam. By passing this exam, you earn Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification.
This course is designed for anyone who performs or seeks to perform a developer role and has one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining applications that are built on top of Cisco platforms.
The course is appropriate for software developers, application developers, and network engineers who want to expand their skill base and validate their skills in programmability, software, and automation. Students preparing for Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification will also find this material useful.
– Network automation engineer
– Software developer
– System integration programmer
– Additional job roles that might be interested:
– Infrastructure architect
– Network designer
– Practicing Modern Software Development
– Describing Software Development Process
– Designing Software
– Introducing Network-Based APIs
– Consuming REST-Based APIs
– Employing Programmability on Cisco Platforms
– Introducing Cisco Platforms
– Describing IP Networks (ELT only)
– Relating Network and Applications
– Employing Model-Driven Programmability with YANG
– Deploying Applications
– Testing and Securing Applications
– Automating Infrastructure
– 200-901 DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
The 200-901 DEVASC exam certifies your knowledge of software development and design including understanding and using APIs, Cisco platforms and development, application development and security, and infrastructure and automation.
DutchTrain is een officieel geaccrediteerd Test Center voor Pearson Vue Test, Prometric, Kryterion, Castle Worldwide, Certiport & PSI. U bent bij ons van harte welkom voor examens welke via deze Test Centers beschikbaar zijn. Examens kunnen elke dag, binnen kantooruren, worden afgenomen.
Wanneer u op onderstaande link klikt zult u de beschikbare data te zien krijgen.
Bij bestelling kunt u de gewenste trainingsdata invullen in het notitieveld.