Voor de certificering MCSA Web Applications kunt u kiezen om deel te nemen aan de trainingen M20480 of M20483. Wanneer u hierna nog succesvol het examen behaald van de M20486, bent u MCSA Web Applications.
The lab scenarios in this course are selected to support and demonstrate the structure of various application scenarios. They are intended to focus on the principles and coding components/structures that are used to establish an HTML5 software application,
M20483 Programming in C#
This training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. During their five days in the classroom students review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5.
M20486 Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
In this course, students will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC applications using .NET Framework 4.5 tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of a web application. ASP.NET MVC will be introduced and compared with Web Forms so that students know when each should/could be used. This course will also prepare the students for the exam 70-486.
This course is not designed for students who are new to programming; it is targeted at professional developers with at least one month of experience programming in an object-oriented environment.
The third course 70-486 is intended for professional web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in an individual-based or team-based, small-sized to large development environment. Candidates for this course are interested in developing advanced web applications and want to manage the rendered HTML comprehensively. They want to create websites that separate the user interface, data access, and application logic.
– Module 1: Overview of HTML and CSS
– Module 2: Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
– Module 4: Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
– Module 5: Communicating with a Remote Data Source
– Module 6: Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
– Module 8: Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
– Module 9: Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
– Module 10: Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
– Module 11: Creating Advanced Graphics
– Module 12: Animating the User Interface
– Module 13: Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets
– Module 14: Creating a Web Worker Process
– Module 1: Review of C# Syntax
– Module 2: Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications
– Module 3: Developing the Code for a Graphical Application
– Module 4: Creating Classes and Implementing Type-safe Collections
– Module 5: Creating a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
– Module 6: Reading and Writing Local Data
– Module 7: Accessing a Database
– Module 8: Accessing Remote Data
– Module 9: Designing the User Interface for a Graphical Application
– Module 10: Improving Application Performance and Responsiveness
– Module 11: Integrating with Unmanaged Code
– Module 12: Creating Reusable Types and Assemblies
– Module 13: Encrypting and Decrypting Data
– Module 1: Exploring ASP.NET MVC4v
– Module 2: Designing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
– Module 3: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Models
– Module 4: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Controllers
– Module 5: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Views
– Module 5: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Views
– Module 6: Testing and Debugging ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
– Module 7: Structuring ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
– Module 8: Applying Styles to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
– Module 9: Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
– Module 11: Controlling Access to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
– Module 12: Building a Resilient ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application
– Module 13: Using Windows Azure Web Services in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
– Module 14: Implementing Web APIs in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
– Module 15: Handling Requests in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
– Module 16: Deploying ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
DutchTrain is een officieel geaccrediteerd Test Center voor Pearson Vue Test, Prometric, Kryterion, Castle Worldwide, Certiport & PSI. U bent bij ons van harte welkom voor examens welke via deze Test Centers beschikbaar zijn. Examens kunnen elke dag, binnen kantooruren, worden afgenomen.
Neem hiervoor contact op met een van onze opleidingsadviseurs.