This 5-day instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment. The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions.
Finally, the course covers how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server deployment and how to administer Exchange Online in a Office 365 deployment.
This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
The secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who take this course as preparation material for exam 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification.
– Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
– Module 2: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 servers
– Module 3: Managing recipient objects
– Module 4: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and recipient objects by using Exchange Management Shell
– Module 5: Implementing client connectivity
– Module 6: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 high availability
– Module 7: Implementing disaster recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
– Module 8: Configuring message transport
– Module 9: Configuring message hygiene and security
– Module 10: Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Online deployments
– Module 11: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
– Module 12: Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016
070-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 – Retired
DutchTrain is een officieel geaccrediteerd Test Center voor Pearson Vue Test, Prometric, Kryterion, Castle Worldwide, Certiport & PSI. U bent bij ons van harte welkom voor examens welke via deze Test Centers beschikbaar zijn. Examens kunnen elke dag, binnen kantooruren, worden afgenomen.
Neem hiervoor contact op met een van onze opleidingsadviseurs.
M20345-2 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016