This course provides students with the knowledge and skills that are required to plan, deploy, configure, and administer a Skype for Business 2015 solution. Students will learn how to deploy a multi-site and highly available Skype for Business infrastructure that supports instant messaging, conferencing, Persistent Chat, archiving, and monitoring. Students will also learn how to manage and maintain the infrastructure and how to troubleshoot issues that might arise. This course focuses primarily on an on-premises Skype for Business deployment, but it does include information on how to integrate an on-premises deployment with Skype for Business Online and how to migrate from previous versions of Lync Server. This course helps students prepare for Exam 70-334.
The primary audience for this course is information technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for the Skype for Business 2015 deployment in their organizations. Experience with previous versions of Lync Server is beneficial but not required to take this course. Students should be proficient with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), data networks, and telecommunications standards and components that support the configuration of Skype for Business. Students should also be familiar with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Office 365.
The secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who are planning to take the exam 70-334: Core Solutions of Skype for Business 2015 as a stand-alone exam or as part of the requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Communications certification exam.
– Design and Architecture of Skype for Business Server 2015
– Installing and Implementing Skype for Business Server 2015
– Administering Skype for Business Server 2015
– Configuring Users and Clients in Skype for Business 2015
– Configuring and Implementing Conferencing in Skype for Business 2015
– Implementing Additional Conferencing Options in Skype for Business Server 2015
– Designing and Implementing Monitoring and Archiving in Skype for Business 2015
– Deploying Skype for Business 2015 External Access
– Implementing Persistent Chat in Skype for Business 2015
– Implementing High Availability in Skype for Business 2015
– Implementing Disaster Recovery in Skype for Business 2015
– Integrating with Skype for Business Online
– Planning and Implementing an Upgrade to Skype for Business Server 2015
– 12 Months Online Access featuring ondemand instructor-led classroom sessions with full audio and video lectures
– Online Mentor
– Measure Exam simulation
– Tips & Tricks
070-334 Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 – Retired
DutchTrain is een officieel geaccrediteerd Test Center voor Pearson Vue Test, Prometric, Kryterion, Castle Worldwide, Certiport & PSI. U bent bij ons van harte welkom voor examens welke via deze Test Centers beschikbaar zijn. Examens kunnen elke dag, binnen kantooruren, worden afgenomen.
U kunt ten alle tijden beginnen! Neem hiervoor contact op met een van onze opleidingsadviseurs.