The Cisco Design Associate is for the Cisco professional who is preparing for the Cisco DESGN, exam 200-310. It will review general network technologies and design principles that are using Cisco equipment that is also scalable. The main emphasis is on a modular design that can be used regardless of voice, video, storage or virtualized networking.
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
– A Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification
– Practical experience with deploying and operating networks based on Cisco network devices and Cisco IOS software
– Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND) level knowledge of wireless topics
– Complete the Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)course
– Channel Partners
– 12 Months Online Access featuring ondemand instructor-led classroom sessions with full audio and video lectures
– Measure Exam simulation
– Online Mentor
– Tips & Tricks
U kunt ten alle tijden beginnen! Neem hiervoor contact op met een van onze opleidingsadviseurs.