Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) is the exam associated with the Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician certification and a tangible first step, second being ICND2, in achieving the Cisco Certified Network Associate certification. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) course. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills required to successfully install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office network. The exam includes topics on networking fundamentals; connecting to a WAN; basic security and wireless concepts; routing and switching fundamentals; the TCP/IP and OSI models; IP addressing; WAN technologies; operating and configuring IOS devices; configuring RIPv2, static and default routing; implementing NAT and DHCP; and configuring simple networks.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
ICND is the acronym for “Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices” which refers to a set of IT exams issued by Cisco Systems. The ICND2 course teaches topics related to LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, and infrastructure maintenance.
This training course teaches learners how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks. Skills developed assist the student in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting small networks as well as working with Cisco routers and switches. Configuring Ethernet LANs Implementing Wide Area Network, Configuring IPv4 Services,Configuring IPv4 Routing Protocols, Understanding Cloud Based Networking, IPV4 and IPv6 Routing and Troubleshooting to accelerate your career as a professional in the Information Technology industry. This course will cover the basic fundamentals of a switch, what are the primary goals. Also Management of Cisco network devices is covered in detail.
– 12 Months Online Access, Featuring OnDemand Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions with Full Audio and Video Lectures
– Unique Course Content
– Expert-led Video Courses
– Flash Cards & Educational Games
– Navigation & Controls
– Discussion Board
– Module 1: Networking Fundamentals
– Module 2: Basic Ethernet LAN Implementation
– Module 3: Designing Ethernet LANS
– Module 4: Understanding IPv4
– Module 5: Working With Cisco Routers
– Module 6: IPv4 Design And Troubleshooting
– Module 7: IPv4 Services
– Module 8: Implementing IPv6
– Module 1: Configuring Ethernet LANs
– Module 2: Configuring IPv4 Routing Protocols
– Module 3: Wide Area Networks
– Module 4: IPv4 Services
– Module 5: IPv4 Routing And Troubleshooting
– Module 6: IPv6 Routing
– Module 7: Cloud Based Networking
U kunt ten alle tijden beginnen! Neem hiervoor contact op met een van onze opleidingsadviseurs.