Deze bundel bestaat uit de volgende CompTIA Certificeringen:
– CompTIA A+ | 220-1001
This training focuses on establishing best practices in troubleshooting, networking, and security across a variety of devices. It covers the ability to assemble computer components based on specific requirements, and how to install, configure, and maintain PCs and software for end users. It also teaches basic networking and virtualization skills, in addition to appropriate customer support. The CertKit gives students the knowledge to properly diagnose, resolve, and document an assortment of hardware and software issues through proper troubleshooting techniques. A solid foundation of entry-level knowledge is important to help build toward more specialized learning later in your career.
– CompTIA A+ 220-1002
This training provides an entry level introduction to Windows operating systems, other operating systems, security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures, which is information required to pass one of the two exams required to gain an CompTIA A+ certification. The A+ certification, which is vendor neutral, is often considered an entry level certification required to begin an IT career. It represents the knowledge an IT professional has acquired in roughly one year of hands on work in the field
The new CompTIA A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams:
Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) covering the following new content:
– Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals
– Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software
– Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting
– Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
– Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware
– Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices
– CompTIA Network+ N10-007
CompTIA’s Network+ N10-007 is a vendor-neutral certification that validates technical competency in networking administration and support. The Network Plus certification confirms a technician’s critical knowledge of media and topologies, protocols and standards, network implementation and network support. The exams also cover domains such as security, safety and environmental issues and communication and professionalism.
The CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Certification Training Course measures the necessary competencies for an IT professional with approximately nine months experience in network support or administration. Students will learn the knowledge and skills needed to install, manage and troubleshoot variety of networks on any platform.
Our Network Plus training course follows the CompTIA objectives, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.
– 12 Months Online Access featuring ondemand instructor-led classroom sessions with full audio and video lectures
– Online Mentor
– Measure Exam simulation
– Tips & Tricks
Real Live Practice Labs CompTIA A+ 220-1002
U kunt ten alle tijden beginnen! Neem hiervoor contact op met een van onze opleidingsadviseurs.