This course will help prepare students for the Agile Certified Practitioner exam, first by explaining the application process and test, then by looking at specific areas of Agile such as the principles and mindset, dynamic systems development, value-driven delivery, stakeholder engagement, boosting team performance, adaptive planning, problem detection and resolution, and continuous improvement.
The Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you stand out to your employers, stakeholders and peers. The PMI-ACP® will increase your versatility as it spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test- driven development (TDD.) The PMI-ACP® is the fastest growing certification. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their counterparts (Pulse of the Profession® study, PMI, 2015.) To qualify for the PMI-ACP®, candidates must have: (1) 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP®, (2) 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience, and (3) 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
– 12 Months Online Access featuring ondemand instructor-led classroom sessions with full audio, video and demonstration components
– Certificate of Completion
– Printable Courseware
– Focused on practical solutions to real-world development problems
– Software Video Demonstrations
– Self Assessment Unit Review Quizzes
Chapter 0 – Introduction
Chapter 1 – Project Management Fundamentals
Chapter 2 – Agile Fundamentals
Chapter 3 – Domain I: Agile Principles and Mindset
Chapter 4 – Domain II: Value – Driven Delivery
Chapter 5 – Domain III: Stakeholder Engagement
Chapter 6 – Domain IV: Team Performance
Chapter 7 – Domain V: Adaptive Planning
Chapter 8 – Domain VI: Problem Detection and Resolution
Chapter 9 – Domain VII: Continuous Improvement
Professional Development Unit (PDU): 21
THE PMI TALENT TRIANGLE® Breakdown: Technical = 10, Strategic = 4, Leadership = 7
Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.): 4058
PMI-ACP – U dient dit examen zelf aan te vragen bij PMI.
Vind hier alle benodigde informatie omtrent het examen:
PMI Project Management Institute
Vereiste om deel te mogen nemen aan het examen:
– Secondary degree and 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
– 16 months of general project experience within the last 5 years. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP and
– 12 months of agile project experience within the last 3 years
– Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
– 12 months of general project experience within the last 5 years. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP And
– 8 months agile project experience within the last 3 years
U kunt ten alle tijden beginnen! Neem hiervoor contact op met een van onze opleidingsadviseurs.