This course will teach you how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using Microsoft Power Platform.
– Basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
– A personal growth mindset and are comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
– An understanding of the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
The App Maker builds solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes for themselves and their team where they have deep expertise in the solution business domain. They have basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills. The App Maker creates and enforces business processes, structures digital collection of information, improves efficiency of repeatable tasks, and automates business processes. The App Maker uses the Maker tools of Power Platform to solve business problems. They may use advanced features of Microsoft apps and third-party productivity tools. The App Maker is aware of the capabilities and limitations of available tools and understands how to apply them. The App Maker is self-directed, and solution focused. They may not have formal IT training but are comfortable using technology to solve business problems with a personal growth mindset. They understand the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
– Design apps and automate workflows
– Create apps and automate workflows
– Analyze and visualize data in context of an app or automated workflow
– Implement and manage apps and automated workflows
– Module 1: Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
– Module 2: Create a canvas app in Power Apps
– Module 3: Use the UI and controls in a canvas app in Power Apps
– Module 4: Automate a business process using Power Automate
– Module 5: Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
– Module 6: Get started with AI Builder
PL-100 Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
DutchTrain is een officieel geaccrediteerd Test Center voor Pearson Vue Test, Prometric, Kryterion, Castle Worldwide, Certiport & PSI. U bent bij ons van harte welkom voor examens welke via deze Test Centers beschikbaar zijn. Examens kunnen elke dag, binnen kantooruren, worden afgenomen.
Wanneer u op onderstaande link klikt zult u de beschikbare data te zien krijgen.
Bij inschrijving kunt u de gewenste trainingsdata aangeven in het notitieveld.