This course provides students with the skills and knowledge required to successfully create and maintain the cloud and edge portions of an Azure IoT solution. The course includes full coverage of the core Azure IoT services such as IoT Hub, Device Provisioning Services, Azure Stream Analytics, Time Series Insights, and more. In addition to the focus on Azure PaaS services, the course includes sections on IoT Edge, device management, monitoring and troubleshooting, security concerns, and Azure IoT Central.
– Software Development Experience: Software development experience is a prerequisite for this course, but no specific software language is required, and the experience does not need to be at a professional level.
– Data Processing Experience: General understanding of data storage and data processing is a recommended but not required.
– Cloud Solution Awareness: Students should have a basic understanding of PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS implementations. – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900), or equivalent skills, is recommended.
An Azure IoT Developer is responsible for implementing and then maintaining the cloud and edge portions of an Azure IoT solution. In addition to configuring and maintaining devices by using Azure IoT services and other Microsoft tools, the IoT Developer also sets up the physical devices and is responsible for maintaining the devices throughout the life cycle. The IoT Developer implements designs for IoT solutions, including device topology, connectivity, debugging and security. For Edge device scenarios, the IoT Developer also deploys compute/containers and configures device networking, which could include various edge gateway implementations. The IoT Developer implements designs for solutions to manage data pipelines, including monitoring and data transformation as it relates to IoT. The IoT Developer works with data engineers and other stakeholders to ensure successful business integration. IoT Developers should have a good understanding of Azure services, including data storage options, data analysis, data processing, and the Azure IoT PaaS versus SaaS options. IoT Developers should have basic programming skills in at least one Azure-supported language, including C#, Node.js, C, Python, or Java.
– Module 1: Introduction to IoT and Azure IoT Services
– Module 2: Devices and Device Communication
– Module 3: Device Provisioning at Scale
– Module 4: Message Processing and Analytics
– Module 5: Insights and Business Integration
– Module 6: Azure IoT Edge Deployment Process
– Module 7: Azure IoT Edge Modules and Containers
– Module 8: Device Management
– Module 9: Solution Testing, Diagnostics, and Logging
– Module 10: Azure Security Center and IoT Security Considerations
– Module 11: Build an IoT Solution with IoT Central
AZ-220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
DutchTrain is een officieel geaccrediteerd Test Center voor Pearson Vue Test, Prometric, Kryterion, Castle Worldwide, Certiport & PSI. U bent bij ons van harte welkom voor examens welke via deze Test Centers beschikbaar zijn. Examens kunnen elke dag, binnen kantooruren, worden afgenomen.
Wanneer u op onderstaande link klikt zult u de beschikbare data te zien krijgen.
Bij inschrijving kunt u de gewenste trainingsdata aangeven in het notitieveld.
– Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
– Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
– Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate
– Microsoft Certified Azure AI Engineer Associate
– Microsoft Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate
– Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate
– Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate
– Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
– Microsoft Certified Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty