This four-day instructor-led course is designed to provide students with the necessary skills and abilities to work as a professional Linux system administrator. The course covers how to administer, configure and upgrade Linux systems running one of the three major Linux distribution families: Red Hat, SUSE, Debian/Ubuntu, how to master the tools and concepts you’ll need to efficiently build and manage an enterprise Linux infrastructure. It also covers how to use state-of-the-art system administration techniques in real-life scenarios via practical labs. This course prepares the user for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) exam, which is also a required component of the MCSA: Linux on Azure Certification.
This course is intended for students with a basic knowledge of Linux and its most common utilities and text editors. For users with no prior experience we suggest the free ‘Introduction to Linux’ course available on edx.org
– Module 1: System Startup and Shutdown
– Module 2: Linux Filetree System Layout
– Module 3: Kernel Services and Configuration
– Module 4: Partitioning and Formatting Disks
– Module 5: Linux Filesystems
– Module 6: RAID and LVM
– Module 7: Processes
– Module 8: Package Management Systems
– Module 9: Package Installers
– Module 10: User and Group Account Management
– Module 11: Backup and Recovery Methods
– Module 12: Networking
– Module 13: Firewalls
– Module 14: Local System Security
– Module 15: Basic Troubleshoot and System Rescue
Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS)*
* Dit examen is alleen online beschikbaar.
Neem hiervoor contact op met een van onze opleidingsadviseurs.