This five-day, instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how they can enhance the security of the IT infrastructure that they administer. This course begins by emphasizing the importance of assuming that network breaches have occurred already, and then teaches you how to protect administrative credentials and rights to ensure that administrators can perform only the tasks that they need to, when they need to.
This course also details how you can mitigate malware threats, identify security issues by using auditing and the Advanced Threat Analysis feature in Windows Server 2016, secure your virtualization platform, and use new deployment options, such as Nano server and containers to enhance security. The course also explains how you can help protect access to files by using encryption and dynamic access control, and how you can enhance your network’s security.
This course is for IT professionals who need to administer Windows Server 2016 networks securely. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments, with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
– Module 1: Breach detection and using the Sysinternals tools
– Module 2: Protecting credentials and privileged access
– Module 3: Limiting administrator rights with Just Enough Administration
– Module 4: Privileged Access Management and administrative forests
– Module 5: Mitigating malware and threats
– Module 6: Analysing activity by using advanced auditing and log analytics
– Module 7: Analysing activity with Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics feature and Operations Management Suite
– Module 8: Securing your virtualization an infrastructure
– Module 9: Securing application development and server-workload infrastructure
– Module 10: Protecting data with encryption
– Module 11: Limiting access to file and folders
– Module 12: Using firewalls to control network traffic flow
– Module 13: Securing network traffic
– Module 14: Updating Windows Server
070-744 Securing Windows Server 2016 – Retired
DutchTrain is een officieel geaccrediteerd Test Center voor Pearson Vue Test, Prometric, Kryterion, Castle Worldwide, Certiport & PSI. U bent bij ons van harte welkom voor examens welke via deze Test Centers beschikbaar zijn. Examens kunnen elke dag, binnen kantooruren, worden afgenomen.
Neem hiervoor contact op met een van onze opleidingsadviseurs.