The new SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions Exam 70-332 course provides the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a SharePoint Server 2013 environment. This course will provide the necessary knowledge and skill sets to configure SharePoint Server 2013. In addition, you will gain guideline, consideration and best practices understanding concerning SharePoint Server 2013. For the Advanced Solutions course you will focus on implementing high availability, service application architecture, Business Connectivity Services, social computing features, business intelligence solutions, enterprise content management, web content management, apps and solutions. In addition to these focus areas you will also learn how to develop and implement a governance plan, how to perform an upgrade or migration and how to optimize the Search experience in SharePoint Server 2013.
This new course will assist those who are new or who have not used any of the two most recent versions of SharePoint (2010 and 2013) and who desire to understand the major changes in SharePoint 2013. This new and exciting course provides the method to gaining much needed familiarity with the architecture of both versions. This Advanced Solutions SharePoint Server 2013 course is specifically aimed at experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installs in the cloud and/or the data center.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
– Describe the core features of SharePoint 2013
– Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
– Develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
– Configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
– Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
– Plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
– Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
– Optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
– Plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
– Plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features
– Plan and configure social computing features
– Configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
– Plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint 2013 deployment
– Plan and design a SharePoint 2013 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
– 12 Months Online Access, Featuring OnDemand Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions with Full
Audio and Video Lectures
– Unique Course Content
– Expert-led Video Courses
– Navigation & Controls
– Discussion Board
070-332 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
U kunt ten alle tijden beginnen! Neem hiervoor contact op met een van onze opleidingsadviseurs.
Deze training is ook beschikbaar als:
– Maatwerktraining, neem hiervoor contact op met een van onze opleidingsadviseurs.