The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of lecture, hands-on labs, and self-study, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking.
This course helps you prepare to take the 200-301 Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) exam. By passing this one exam, you earn CCNA certification.
This course is designed for anyone seeking CCNA certification. The course also provides foundational knowledge for all support technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
The job roles best suited to the material in this course are:
– Entry-level network engineer
– Network administrator
– Network support technician
– Help desk technician
– Exploring the Functions of Networking
– Introducing the Host-to-Host Communications Model
– Operating Cisco IOS Software
– Introducing LANs
– Exploring the TCP/IP Link Layer
– Starting a Switch
– Introducing the TCP/IP Internet Layer, IPv4 Addressing, and Subnets
– Explaining the TCP/IP Transport Layer and Application Layer
– Exploring the Functions of Routing
– Configuring a Cisco Router
– Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
– Troubleshooting a Simple Network
– Introducing Basic IPv6
– Configuring Static Routing
– Implementing VLANs and Trunks
– Routing Between VLANs
– Introducing OSPF
– Building Redundant Switched Topologies
– Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
– Exploring Layer 3 Redundancy
– Introducing WAN Technologies
– Explaining Basics of ACL
– Enabling Internet Connectivity
– Introducing QoS
– Explaining Wireless Fundamentals
– Introducing Architectures and Virtualization
– Explaining the Evolution of Intelligent Networks
– Introducing System Monitoring
– Managing Cisco Devices
– Examining the Security Threat Landscape
– 200-301 Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions
The 200-301 CCNA exam certifies your knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability.
Wanneer u op onderstaande link klikt zult u de beschikbare data te zien krijgen.
Bij inschrijving kunt u de gewenste trainingsdata aangeven in het notitieveld.