The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need.
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a specialist typically working in a red team environment, focused on attacking computer systems and gaining access to networks, applications, databases, and other critical data on secured systems. A CEH understands attack strategies, the use of creative attack vectors, and mimics the skills and creativity of malicious hackers. Unlike malicious hackers and actors, Certified Ethical Hackers operate with permission from the system owners and take all precautions to ensure the outcomes remain confidential. Bug bounty researchers are expert ethical hackers who use their attack skills to uncover vulnerabilities in the systems.
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential is the most trusted ethical hacking certification and accomplishment recommended by employers globally. It is the most desired information security certification and represents one of the fastest-growing cyber credentials required by critical infrastructure and essential service providers. Since the introduction of CEH in 2003, it is recognized as a standard within the information security community. CEH v11 continues to introduce the latest hacking techniques and the most advanced hacking tools and exploits used by hackers and information security professionals today.
Certified Ethical Hacker v.11 updates:
CEH provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so that you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend future attacks. Understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities help organizations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident.
– Incorporating Parrot Security OS
– Re-Mapped to NIST/NICE Framework
– Enhanced Cloud Security, IoT, and OT Modules: CEH v11 covers updated Cloud and IoT modules to incorporate CSP’s Container Technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes), Cloud Computing threats, and a number of IoT hacking tools (e.g. Shikra, Bus Pirate, Facedancer21, and more).
– Modern Malware Analysis
– Covering the Latest Threats – Fileless Malware: With the CEH v11, you can now learn various fileless malware techniques with associated defensive strategies, as the course focuses on the taxonomy of fileless malware threats, fileless malware obfuscation techniques to bypass antivirus, launching fileless malware through script-based injection, launching fileless malware through phishing, and more.
– New Lab Designs and Operating Systems: This latest iteration of CEH v11 includes new operating systems, including Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, and Windows 10 configured with Domain Controller, firewalls, and vulnerable web applications for practicing and improving hacking skills.
– Increased Lab Time and Hands−on Focus: More than 50% of the CEH v11 course is dedicated to practical skills in live ranges via EC-Council labs.
– Industry’s Most Comprehensive Tools Library
– Ethical hackers
– System Administrators
– Network Administrators and Engineers
– Security Professionals in general
– Introduction to Ethical Hacking
– Footprinting and Reconnaissance
– Scanning Networks
– Vulnerability Analysis
– System Hacking
– Malware Threats
– Social Engineering
– Session Hijacking
– Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
– Hacking Web Servers
– Hacking Web Applications
– SQL Injection
– Hacking Wireless Networks
– Hacking Mobile Platforms
– IoT and OT Hacking
– Cloud Computing
312-50 Certified Ethical Hacker
DutchTrain is een officieel geaccrediteerd Test Center voor Pearson Vue Test, Prometric, Kryterion, Castle Worldwide, Certiport & PSI. U bent bij ons van harte welkom voor examens welke via deze Test Centers beschikbaar zijn. Examens kunnen elke dag, binnen kantooruren, worden afgenomen.
Duur: 5 dagen
Wanneer u op onderstaande link klikt zult u de beschikbare data te zien krijgen.
Bij inschrijving kunt u de gewenste trainingsdata aangeven in het notitieveld.