This course teaches IT Professionals experienced in SAP solutions how to leverage Azure resources that include deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, and Azure AD that includes implementing and managing hybrid identities. Students of this course will learn through concepts, scenarios, procedures, and hands-on labs how to best plan and implement migration and operation of an SAP solution on Azure. Your will receive guidance on subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
– Administrators and architects of Azure solutions for SAP should possess solid knowledge of SAP Applications, SAP HANA, S/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver, SAP BW, OS Servers for SAP Applications and Databases.
– Prior to taking this course, it is recommended that students to have taken the Azure Administrator (AZ-104) or Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-303) training, as well as SAP HANA and Linux training.
This course is for Azure Administrators who migrate and manage SAP solutions on Azure. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
– Module 1: Introduction
– Module 2: Foundations of SAP on Azure
– Module 3: SAP Certified Offerings on Azure
– Module 4: SAP on Azure Reference Architecture
– Module 5: Planning for Implementing SAP Solutions on Azure
– Module 6: Planning for Migrating SAP Workloads to Azure
– Module 7: Implementing Azure VM-based SAP Solutions
– Module 9: Migrating SAP Workloads to Azure
– Module 8: Module 8-Deploying HANA Large Instances (HLI)
– Module 10: Maintaining SAP on Azure
– Module 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting SAP on Azure
AZ-120 Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workload
DutchTrain is een officieel geaccrediteerd Test Center voor Pearson Vue Test, Prometric, Kryterion, Castle Worldwide, Certiport & PSI. U bent bij ons van harte welkom voor examens welke via deze Test Centers beschikbaar zijn. Examens kunnen elke dag, binnen kantooruren, worden afgenomen.
Wanneer u op onderstaande link klikt zult u de beschikbare data te zien krijgen.
Bij inschrijving kunt u de gewenste trainingsdata aangeven in het notitieveld.
– Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
– Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
– Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate
– Microsoft Certified Azure AI Engineer Associate
– Microsoft Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate
– Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate
– Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate
– Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert