M20339-1 Planning and Administering SharePoint 2016
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan and administer a Microsoft SharePoint 2016 environment. The course teaches you how to deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your SharePoint environment. This course also provides guidelines, best practices, and considerations that help you optimize your SharePoint deployment.
This is the first in a sequence of two courses for IT professionals and is aligned with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro certification.
M20339-2 Advanced Technologies of SharePoint 2016
This five-day course will teach you how to plan, configure, and manage the advanced features in a SharePoint 2016 environment. The special areas of focus for this course include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, and Microsoft Business Connectivity Services. This course also focuses on social computing features, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features. Students also will learn about business intelligence solutions, Enterprise Content Management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps. This course also covers how to develop and implement a governance plan, and how to perform an upgrade or a migration to SharePoint 2016.
This is the second in a sequence of two courses for IT Professionals and is aligned with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro certification.
The course is targeted at experienced IT professionals who are interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy, and manage SharePoint 2016 installations either in a data center or in the cloud. Students typically have more than one year of hands-on experience* with planning and maintaining SharePoint and two years’ experience with other core technologies on which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or later, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), and networking infrastructure services.
The course is targeted at experienced IT Professionals who are interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy, and manage SharePoint 2016 installations either in a data center or in the cloud. Students typically should have more than four years of hands-on experience* planning and maintaining SharePoint Server and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2014 R2 or later, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), and networking infrastructure services.
– Introducing SharePoint 2016″
– Designing an information architecture
– Designing a logical architecture
– Designing a physical architecture
– Installing and configuring SharePoint 2016
– Creating web applications and site collections
– Planning and configuring service applications
– Managing users and permissions, and securing content
– Configuring authentication for SharePoint 2016
– Securing a SharePoint 2016 deployment
– Managing taxonomy
– Configuring user profiles
– Configuring Enterprise Search
– Monitoring and maintaining a SharePoint 2016 environment
– Introduction to SharePoint 2016
– Introduction to hybrid scenarios for SharePoint 2016
– Designing business continuity management strategies
– Planning and implementing Business Connectivity Services and Secure Store Service
– Configuring productivity services for a SharePoint 2016 deployment
– Managing solutions in Microsoft SharePoint 2016
– Connecting people
– Planning and configuring web content management
– Planning and configuring Enterprise Content Management
– Planning and configuring business intelligence solutions
– Planning and configuring productivity and collaboration
– Upgrading and migrating to SharePoint 2016
– 12 Months Online Access featuring ondemand instructor-led classroom sessions with full audio and video lectures
– Online Mentor
– Measure Exam simulation
– Tips & Tricks
070-339 Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 – Retired
DutchTrain is een officieel geaccrediteerd Test Center voor Pearson Vue Test, Prometric, Kryterion, Castle Worldwide, Certiport & PSI. U bent bij ons van harte welkom voor examens welke via deze Test Centers beschikbaar zijn. Examens kunnen elke dag, binnen kantooruren, worden afgenomen.
U kunt ten alle tijden beginnen! Neem hiervoor contact op met een van onze opleidingsadviseurs.