The popularity of Agile and within it, Scrum, in software development has steadily grown over the last decade, as it allows organizations to deliver software faster than traditional methods while being flexible enough to accommodate ever-changing requirements. From software developers, project leaders, product innovators, to decision-makers wanting to embrace an Agile mindset—all can find this learning rich in valuable knowledge, skills, and insights. In this Agile for Software Development package, you will start at the grassroots by acquiring a general awareness of Agile and Scrum concepts to transition from traditional ways of software development. In the second track, you will dive deep into the Agile best practices and principles to improve software requirements and design work processes. You will continue your learning in the third track by exploring how Agile methodologies are implemented in the development and testing phases of software development. Finally, in the fourth track, you will learn to adopt best practices to build an Agile mindset and to scale Agile to suit larger organizational goals. In a nutshell, the learning package provides a strong foundation to help key performers and leaders in software development make well-informed decisions when it comes to embracing Agile practices or improving existing processes.
– Access to the e-learning modules for 12 months
Track 1: Agile Foundations
In this track, the focus will be on Agile foundations. You will explore Agile fundamentals as well as Scrum
– Agile Foundations: Fundamentals
– Agile Foundations: Scrum Methodology
– Agile Foundations
Track 2: Software Requirements & Design with Agile
In this track, the focus will be on Agile Software Projects. Explore software requirements, software design and
– Agile Software Projects: Software Requirements
– Agile Software Projects: Software Design
– Agile Software Projects: Estimation Methods
– Software Project Requirements & Design with Agile
Track 3: Software Development & Testing with Agile
In this track, the focus will be on development & testing with Agile. You will explore Agile methodologies, extreme
programming, Agile teams, and project management.
– Development & Testing with Agile: Agile Methodologies in Software Development
– Development & Testing with Agile: Agile Self-organizing Teams
– Development & Testing with Agile: Extreme Programming
– Development & Testing with Agile: Team Meetings
– Development and Testing with Agile: Project Management
– Software Development & Testing with Agile
Track 4: Agile Organization
In this track, the focus will be on Agile organizations. Explore Cloud for Agile software development, DevOps for
Agile, Agile models, and building an Agile culture.
– Agile Organizations: Cloud for Agile Software Development
– Agile Organizations: DevOps & Agile
– Agile Organizations: Agile Models & Scaling Agile
– Agile Organizations: Building an Agile Culture
– Agile Organization
U kunt ten alle tijden beginnen! Neem hiervoor contact op met een van onze opleidingsadviseurs.
Duur training: 19+ uur